Our Local Church

Please check out Pastor Scott's welcome video!

Webster Groves Church of the Nazarene was organized in Maplewood in 1910. Our first house of worship was located on Lyle Avenue from 1912 until 1940. Our second property was a basement church located on Rannells Avenue. In 1942 we purchased the building formerly occupied by the Maplewood Congregational Church on Sutton Blvd. Then in 1961 we moved to a new colonial structure located at 7717 Big Bend in adjacent Webster Groves. We made our fifth move to our present facility in 1991.

Our Mission is to worship the Holy Trinity, become devoted disciples of Jesus, and bear witness to the Kingdom of God.